This last planning session, we took to other blogs for recipes, and we struck GOLD at J & J Dish It Out. We have seven dinners planned from what we found on their blog. Check them out!!!
Tonight's dinner we found on their blog, but originated on Rookie Cookie's blog. Her original recipe called for salmon, but Rosebud is allergic, so we subbed swordfish, and it was DELISH!!!
We are going to share our menus here and then set about to display as many of our favorites as we have time to share. Here's the current dinner menu we're working with:
Dinner Menu - Saturday (2/21/09) thru Friday (3/6/09)
- Grilled Steak w/mustard sauce (from J & J Dish)
- Tilapia and Israeli Bean Soup (school cookbook)
- Hoisin Marinated Swordfish (from Rookie Cookie via J & J Dish)
- Eggplant Parmesan, lasagna style (J & J Dish)
- Fettucini Alfredo (a long-time fave from a family friend)
- Turkey Chili
- Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken (J & J Dish)
- Pork Chops
- Beef Kebabs w/Peanut Dipping Sauce (J & J Dish)
- Twice baked potatoes
- Spinach White Bean & Turkey Sausage Soup (J & J Dish)
- Mexican on Meeting Night (J & J Dish)
It's gonna be fun working through this list!